Birthdays have always been somewhat magical to me. It’s a day when I celebrate the life that God has given to me and what He has blessed me with! I always love doing something exciting and fun on this day – and this year, God planned it FOR me! I’m here in Michigan and what an amazing day I had. The day included, though is not limited to, the following activities:
- Breakfast at the local Coney Island
- Founder’s Day Parade
- SEND Family Picnic by the lake (complete with games, watermelon, cake, AND swimming!)
- Dinner at a dairy farm … and being sung to by the waitstaff and a man dressed up as a cow. And free ice cream.
- A failed trip to Canada, but a successful journey to Tim Horton’s (mocha mint ice capp. YES.)
- Family movie time (the best part was watching the kids laugh at the slapstick humor)
- Reading facebook birthday wishes from friends all over the world!
It’s sure great to celebrate life.